Monday, August 20, 2007

Stress and Sick

ahhhh....weekend was great!!! but then a bit stressed due to FYP...

update update...

saturday was spent wif my dear..but the morning event had to spoil my mood...go school early in the morning to attend FYP tok...zzz...starting to stress us le...they still told us that it's actually quite late if we haven start researching on our topics...zzz...howhowhow???

the onli plus point of the tok is the buffet during the break...haha!! was veli hungry as i didn't take my breakfast...so helped myself to 3 rounds of buffet...shiok...the spring roll was veli nice!! hahah..

after the tok, dear came to fetch me from sch...haha..then we went st to gym...we healthy lifestyle ok!! hhaha..as usual..i ran on the threadmill for a short while as a warm up...then proceed to do the weights..while dear did her long distance running then did a bit of the biceps curl and crunches...

then after gym...showered..and go for lunch...or rather...lunch + dinner....all our fats came back!! hahaha!! after tat...we went to dear's home....she tired..so she slept...while i played dota...then....her comp....booom-ed....power supply blown....or rather over heated....notch my fault hor...is the cpu is being enclosed in a slot under her table..how to breathe like tat...so overheat....then have to go SLS replace the power supply...so we drove down to SLS near the evening...got it repaired...the left the car in the SLS parking...cos is per entry parking...haha..

we then walked all the way to esplanade there to c the fireworks...not bad...but then....veli smoky and there is not much variety of fireworks...both color and the pattern veli standard...nevertheless..still can entertain us...not bad liao...haha!!

then we walked back to the car at SLS and parking was $2.14 for nearly 4 hrs of parking...shiok!! hahaha..anyway...got the car liao..went back to dear's home to plug back the comp and tested it..make sure can run...

after tat..went to bt timah for supper...wanted to eat prata...but dunno which reservist unit ordered prata for supper!!! #$#%#^^!@#@$^

Y my reservist unit onli noe how to ask us to sleep early onli....zzz...

so in the end...cannot order prata..cos need to wait veli long..so ordered mee goreng instead...oso long wait...zzzz....when i nearly ran out of patience...lucky for them...the mee goreng came....shd hav gone to fagji's place there eat prata...

tat ends my saturday....sunday is easier to write...haha!

sunday...wake up veli late...go eat my brunch...then went to dear's house...wanted to go SLS buy IrDA toggle sets for my FYP..then my dad told me tat I still dun hav the backgrd knowledge...buy liao oso waste money...so ask me dun buy yet....

then i started to get stresss....i went dear's place to research a bit on my project...then until later in the afternoon...to de-stress...we drove all the way to changi there...changi beach...to walk walk...n c planes!! hahaha...

then a while later..i had to go my grandma's place...then dear hav to go home eat dinner...so tat ends my sunday prog meeting dear...

at my grandma's house...played bingo (wif money wan) with my relatives...onli played 2 rds cos needa eat dinner soon....then after tat...watch PM Lee give speech...

my bro n mum together wif my uncle and auntie watch MAN U vs MAN C there..the first half...then kanna scored a goal against MAN U..they sian diao..say wan to go home...haha!!!

well...end of my update le...hahaha!!!

oh ya..now having sore throat...cosh i ate lots of chocolates over the weekend....