Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My Niece!! Lacus!!

here are the pics of my niece, Lacus...more than a month old..taken over the weekend at my grandma's place...she's so cute!!!!

I just have to mention that...she likes me i guess...hahaha!! she keeps looking at me....maybe cos i'm handsome?? hahahaha.....that's what my aunts say...cos even when my aunt forced Lacus to turn her head the other way (to the left)...she turned right back to me (which was her right) and looked at me...maybe it's my tongue...i was playing with my tongue...and she seems to try to imitate me...soooo cute!!!!!!!!

then when i walked out of the room...she turned her head to follow me until i was out of side...omg........cute gal!!!!!

had her bundled up in a big bathing towel...cos it was raining and the wind was strong...and she had to go home already...

so to prevent her from catching a cold..this is what my cousin (the mum of Lacus) did...

So cute right???

Still looking at me...
Think she's not used to the towel..cried all the way home after that...
( i fetched my cousin and her hubby and their baby home...)

By the way sc....ya...my cousin's hubby is a gundam seed fan...thus...Lacus the name...