Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Finally Over!!

Yeah!!!! Completed my last exam in my life of being a student on Tuesday 6 May..very shiok!!!

Think the only thing i'll miss about my school life is having months of holidays...but the only thing to look forward to when i start working is the pay!! The stress wise...don't need to compare..cos who likes stress???

Anyway..an update on my life ever since Tuesday..or rather...the weekend before 6 May...

Saturday...met up with my Swiss group of friends...it was a celebration for FK's birthday..and boy was it an eventful night...it's tough to sleep when it is past my normal sleeping time...

Past few days after my last paper, I did a datasheet for my LEGO spare parts..which is necessary as I need to purchase parts for my LEGO town in future...other than that, play DOTA with junxiong, wenyao, sicong, daji, alex teh, zhenwei and gerry...all my gaming people...

today just came back from LAN...played battlefield whole day with clarence, terence, alex teh, sicong, daji and junxiong..enjoying sia...haha!!!