Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Rainy Rainy Day

Wild Wild Wet....freaking rainy for nearly the whole day...morning was still ok...didn't get really wet when i went to sch...

but in the afternoon...12noon...sky getting to get darker n darker...n by the time i had my lunch...it was nearly 1.30pm...it started to rain cats n dogs, tigers n lions, sharks n whales...kaoz....n i had to go IMRE to meet my FYP prof....n the catch is...there is no shelter there....zzzz.....

carried my teeny weeny umbrella....walked from engin canteen to the busstop at central lib......it was of no use compared to the strong wind and rain....got drenched from waist down...my bag was totally wet...n i wore a jacket....zipped up...heng....like tat can prevent my shirt from getting wet....

alight at the busstop nearest to IMRE...behind biz...took out my umbrella again...n walked up the slope....saw water rushing out from drains...the water was so much n with such pressure that it pushed a drain cover open...n it's like a mini rapids...half drenched by the time i reached IMRE....met my prof n he was just as wet...

after my meeting...which lasted for an hr...the rain was getting smaller....and i went home...wanted to sleep when i reached home...but had to do admin stuff (aka emailing) to my prof for some updates n ya...admin stuff...like labs....

but weather was nice to sleep lah...so i slept after dinner...zzz...fatty pig...