Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Lovely News!!

2 things to be joyous about....

1) I'm going to watch David Copperfield's Singapore Tour!! the best part is....I'm not paying..hahaa!! my aunt sponsored me and dear to go...so good....i feel so paiseh....i just joked with her to ask her sponsor me...then she agreed..then i say joking only...she say serious.....next time then joke.....yeah!!!! the World of Magic....

2) A380 is here to stay!!!! the pretty plane touched down at Singapore Changi Airport this evening...wasted...didn't get to witness its entry to Singapore airspace...now it's parked at Terminal 3, as what my friend who's working in SIAEC said...yeah....I die die must take that plane once...no need that super first class with your own suite part....economy class good enough liaoz...hahaha..