Wednesday, May 28, 2008

New Lego

Got a new set...from UK!! It's once again a 2nd hand set. It has some pieces..actually only 1 LEGO piece that is different in color from the actual set and also a missing minifig which is replaced by 2 minifigs (but not of the same type) and 2 other missing "lights" for the plane and shuttle which was replaced by my own spares. I'm not really complaining as there are a lot of free pieces which were extras to the set..meaning..I have more spares now and they are in good condition.

LEGO Shuttle Transcon2

it costs me SGD98, which includes the shipping and handling by registered post. Dare not unregistered, in case the shipment gets lost and there is no insurance to be claimed.

Next time, more LEGO sets will be added to my collection, when i got more financial stability that is...haha..

Towing the Plane

Labels: