Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Singapore Flyer!!

Singapore Flyer...Singapore's version of London's Eye...anyway...went up the Singapore Flyer sometime in September...when my gf had discount for going up the Singapore Flyer...

So since it's discounted price...why not go try it? Asked 3 of our friends to join us too...at a discounted price also...and I can tell you...it's a once in a lifetime thing...

Some pictures to document our stay in the Singapore Flyer..

the cabin is arriving..it moves at a very slow and constant speed..so that passengers can get off and on easily at this platform...
whee...up in the air...IR resort construction site...starry starry lights..
(due to the special lens used for starry effect for lights)
Suntec and Marina Square Area
Moving traffic on the ECP and a long jam down at Marina Boulevard.
My friends with my gf (I cameraman)

My gf and I
A group photo..have a spacey effect...haha...

well...you have basically nothing to do except to watch the scenary in the Singapore Flyer..thus will get bored easily...that's why I said..it'll be a Once In A Lifetime thing...cos the chances of me going up there again is slim..haha...