Sunday, November 23, 2008

Damaged pockets...

wooo...i'm back to brog....fk complaining that her friends never update their blogs one..hopefully she also meant mine too...haha..

anyway..burnt a huge hole in my pocket recently...i managed to get a descent desktop for below 1k...though the specs aren't really fabulous for that pricing...but my computer guru friends, aka sicong and jiehe and daji to some extend...(that daji fag not much of help..haha!!) told me the price i got it for is still reasonable...never tio chopped jialat jialat..

though is not a DIY desktop...but still ok lah...got a CPU from Lenovo for $899.. the specs weren't great at first...with only 1 GB ram and integrated graphics plus most importantly...no monitor...i was turned off...but then...the salesman attending to me...was the manager...so he gave me a deal...free upgrade to 3GB ram and a GeForce graphics card..(though was a low end as i found out from jiehe later..but still at least wasn't integrated) and also an 19" samsung monitor..

sounds good to me.....as i'm not that pro with comps...so after some thought..i bought it..

must be recession.. coz the manager told me i gave them the first sales of the day...n it was 7+pm liaoz...that's y he desperate gave me all the free things...then i topped up another 80 bucks for a 22" samsung monitor..quite stylo which my company is using...the monitor itself costs 300 bucks..so the CPU actually costs about 600 odd...

ok lah...quite happy with my purchase and i can play my flight sim which sux on my laptop...haha!!! yeah..

size of hole burnt in my pocket...SGD979...

next few months must eat grass le...haha!! will post some pics of my comp when i not as lazy as now..haha!!

I just love my monitor!! yipeee!! big big...shiok...