Saturday, March 14, 2009

BACK!!

ya..i'm back!!!

A super long time ever since my last blog entry..haha..too tired to blog after work when i get home.

Some updates on my life...I'm still in ST Aerospace industry and still loving every part of the job especially my colleagues. Somehow my electrical team does not have too much of office politics whereas some other groups have bad stories..be glad to be in a nice team.

Went for 周华健's concert at Singapore Indoor Stadium on 7th Feb 2009. His concert was super long as usual...it lasted for 4 hours including encore. His concert is forever worth the money. I did not bring any cameras in this time round cos I just want to enjoy his songs and not busy myself with finding the right angle and time and zoom to take a pic or record a video. I rather stare at the stage than the small screen of my cameras..so ya..no pics except a wall of text..haha..

Just met up with my Swiss NPCC friends...though not many..only 6 of us including me. The rest are busy with work or with reservist...haha..all of us still have that character in us that never change ever since secondary school. Great to see them all doing well in life but with complains from work...who doesn't right?

haha..for me..it's time to move on to a new phase of life..a bit apprehensive though but sure will pull thru it with my other half...yeah!!